Once you log in, you can use our search tool to find all the natural solutions for any health condition. Plus, you can discuss, ask questions, and share your point of view about various topics.
We highly encourage you to write reviews and testimonials about any natural solution you have tried. Regardless of whether the solution was effective or not, we urge you to remain authentic and objective. Our ultimate aim is to help each other learn the truth about each solution.
You can also add content you may find interesting in the library center section.
Together, we can contribute to our community’s knowledge.
Diabetes is a chronic disease characterized by high glucose levels in the blood, also known as blood sugar. Glucose is the body’s main source of energy and is a critical element in cellular function.
Insulin, a hormone made by the pancreas, normally transports glucose into the cells. However, when the body is unable to produce enough insulin or use it properly, blood glucose levels increase, leading to diabetes
The Blood Type Diet healing approach: how it Treats Diabetes
The blood type diet prescribes specific foods for each blood type to help treat or prevent diabetes. It recommends that each blood type eat foods that contain “medicinal lectins” that improve the body’s utilization of different foods.
Blood types should avoid foods that contain lectins that are incompatible with their blood type antigens.
For instance, blood type A and AB individuals need to avoid eating foods with harmful lectins that ...
The blood type is not based on the amounts of macronutrients or calories your body consumes. Instead, it focuses on restricting food groups for each blood type to help maintain proper body functions and prevent and treat medical conditions.
The food types for each blood type are listed below:
- Blood Type O: can eat lean meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables, and fewer grains, beans, and dairy.
- Blood Type A: can eat more fruits and vegetables ...
Each blood type can prevent diabetes if they eat particular foods that regulate blood sugar, LDL (bad) cholesterol, normalize blood pressure, and improve thyroid function. One can find a list of foods that help prevent diabetes for each blood type below:
Blood Type O:
People who are blood type O can eat these foods which help treat or prevent diabetes:
- Red meat (helps improve metabolism, builds muscle)
- Eat fresh and organic fruits and vegetables: fresh or organic fruits and vegetables have more nutrients. If people eat fruits and vegetables have been sprayed with pesticides, the chemicals in the pesticides could cause the body to believe it is under attack and overwork the body’s immune system, eventually weakening it.
- Take certain supplements depending on your blood type: the diet restricts the consumption of meat and dairy for specific blood types.
The diet can be restrictive for some blood types, like type A and type O, so the person must be careful to receive the vitamins and minerals that the body needs from other food sources.
Always consult with a health expert before starting any diet, especially if you take any medication or have a chronic health condition like diabetes. The American Diabetic Association advises against excluding certain food groups from your diet.