Ready to leave?
Oops ! Condition name you have entered is invalid.
You are now leaving Aposbook.com and going to an external site managed by another organization.
A verification link will be sent to within the next 2 minutes. Please click it to validate your e mail.
*If you didn't get the link, please check your spam folder
As a registered user, you can benefit from the various free tools and services that we provide.
All you need to do is log in to start discussing with others, interacting, asking questions, and sharing your point of view about the various topics.
You can also write reviews and testimonials about any natural solution you have tried and share your experience. Your feedback can be very helpful.
If you are a health expert, you can add information about any topic or suggest text edit. You can also publish content, including articles and videos, about any topic from the related library section.
Together we can help.
The Aposbook Team
A validation link will be sent to you by email. Please confirm your address to log in
*If you didn't get the link, please check your spam folder
Your account has been suspended because you have violated our code of conduct. If you think this was a mistake, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com "Contact us" form.
Success! Thank you for your feedback. Your contribution can make a difference. Together we can help each other.
AposBook (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates http://www.aposbook.com (the “Service”). We are a specialized community “Platform,” uniquely designed to build knowledge about natural and alternative medicine and facilitate communication and interaction between members of our community.
Our “Service” provides detailed information about various medical conditions and all the natural solutions that can treat each one of them. Each discipline in alternative medicine is an exclusive “Knowledge Center” where users have access to complete and comprehensive data about it.
We believe that our users are an excellent resource for information and have valuable personal experiences that they can share to benefit others. That is why we gave our users the option to add information and share personal experience on our “Platform.”
They can access the different community forums available under each “Knowledge Center” to exchange ideas with each other, ask questions, and suggest discussion topics. They can also provide reviews and write testimonials about various natural solutions they might have tried.
Our users are an integral part of our community and play a vital role in promoting learning, building knowledge, and raising awareness about alternative medicine. As such, it is important that we collect data to monitor their behavior on our “Platform” as we need to make sure they are genuine and transparent at all times.
That’s why we also validate our users’ identities to avoid fraud or any other suspicious activities so we can maintain a secure environment across our “Service.”
At AposBook, we understand the importance and sensitivity of the private information you provide, and we want you to know that we are highly committed to protecting this information.
Accessing Our Service:
Users who have a registered account on our “Platform” are members (“Members”). They have privileged access to our “Services.”
Unregistered users (“Non-members”) will have limited access to our “Services” and will not be able to use all our tools and features. For instance, they cannot access our “Complete Healing Plan” using our Smart Search tool.
Also, “Non-members” are not allowed to publish “Content” or add information on the “Platform,” participate in discussion forums, or post reviews and testimonials for various natural solutions. However, they can still read the information available on our “Service” and see other members’ reviews.
Information We Collect:
Information You Provide to Us
1. Log data. We collect information about your browser whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, and browser version. It can also include the pages you visit on our “Platform,” when you visited those pages, how much time you spent on those pages, and other statistics.
2. Registration information. When you register for an account on AposBook, you can provide us with your personal details like, for example, your first and last name, profile picture, gender, age, and email address, etc.
You can also choose a nickname or alias during registration. Please note that only your name and email address are mandatory for the initial registration. All other personal details are optional at this stage.
Using Your Legal Name. To maintain a safe environment and ensure professional and authentic communication among our users, we require that they provide real and accurate data about themselves.
Therefore, if you choose to register for an account, we ask you to use your legal name during registration. By doing so, you will maintain your authenticity and limit fraudulent online activity, as well as identity theft and impersonation.
3. Your Content. We collate information about all types of “Content,” including discussion forums you participate in, questions and inquiries you share with other users, discussion topics that you create or take part in, and comments and reviews you post to the “Platform.”
We also collect information about the articles, videos, and other content you create (“Personal Content”) or share (“Public Content”) on AposBook.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our “Platform” (For more on Cookies, see our “Cookies Policy”).
Why We Collect This Information:
We use your Personal Information to:
1. Provide, sustain, and improve our services. You cannot have full access to our “Service” unless you register for an account. After you register, we collect data about you to provide you with our Service. We also monitor how you use our “Platform” to enhance our services and improve user experience.
2. Provide Advertising. To maintain the “Platform” and keep it available to everyone, we use advertisements to generate revenue. Thus, we collate your data to offer personalized advertisements that might interest you.
We also might use your Personal Information to communicate with and provide you with technical or customer support if required.
3. Contact you. We might want to send you promotional materials, emails, and newsletters about various topics that might interest you, according to the permissions you give us.
4. Protect you. We want you to feel safe when you interact and communicate with other users. Therefore, we may collect information about you to:
a. Verify user accounts to make sure you are talking to real people who are not stealing other people’s identities. To ensure someone is not engaging in fraud, we verify every user’s identity on our “Platform.” If we determine that a user assumed a fake identity to mislead other users, we will terminate their account.
b. Keep track of user activity to prevent and secure your data from spam, viruses, and other dangerous software.
c. Maintain a safe environment to protect you from bullying and harassment online. For that reason, we monitor your discussion topics, threads, and comments to ensure that our users behave respectfully on the “Platform.” We collect this data to allow users to flag inappropriate comments and report disruptive users. You can report people who:
i. Use a fake profile and pretend to be someone else
ii. Steal another user’s identity
iii. Are not professional or respectful on the network
iv. Engage in any other disruptive behavior that violates our “Code of Conduct.”
We will investigate the flagged comments and if they are found to be inappropriate, we will remove them from our “Platform.” We will also review why a user was reported. If we conclude that a user violated our “Code of Conduct,” we will either suspend the account for a certain period of time or terminate it.
5. Prevent the spread of false information online. Our users can add or share different content to the “Platform.” As a result, we collect data about them to verify that they are real. We want to make sure that the information people share on the “Platform” is credible.
Trustworthy information can only come from genuine people who provide accurate information about themselves. Therefore, by authenticating our users, we try to prevent or reduce the spread of misinformation online.
Disclosing Your Information:
We will keep your Personal Information confidential and will not share it with anyone except where disclosure is required by (or in case of an):
1. Law Enforcement. Sometimes, to protect the safety of any person, and to address fraud, security, or technical issues, we need to disclose your information to law enforcement. If a law enforcement agency requires us to do so, we are legally bound to reveal your information to them.
2. Third-Party Advertisements and Third-Party Websites. Certain content, services and advertisements offered to you through AposBook are served on, or contain links to, websites hosted and operated by a company other than AposBook. These websites are called Third-Party Websites. AposBook does not share your Personal Information with these Third-Party Websites without your consent.
We need ads to keep AposBook running. Some of the advertisements we feature on our “Platform” come from Third-Party Websites. We have no control over the ads provided by these websites. If you click on any ads that link to a Third-Party Website, you should be aware that they might also collect your data.
These Third-Party Websites have their own Privacy Policies, and we recommend that you review them. AposBook does not endorse and is not responsible for the privacy practices of these Third-Party Websites.
3. Asset Sale, Merger, Acquisition, or Bankruptcy. We also may disclose or transfer information in the event of a business transfer. We may disclose or transfer information, including personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy, or similar event.
How We Protect Your Information:
The security of your personal information is one of our primary concerns. This is why we encrypt the transmission of your Personal Information and use SSL connections (Secure Socket Layer) technology when transmitting your data.
We follow the highest standards to protect the Personal Information you submit to us and take various precautions to protect that information from being lost or misused by anyone. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storing Your Information:
We store your personal data as long as your account exists on AposBook. This includes data you or other sources provide to us and data generated when you use our “Service.” If you delete your account, your account will no longer be available on our “Service.”
However, we may still keep the information you have shared and published on the “Platform.” For example, any “Content” you shared on the forum such as posts, videos, or comments will remain on our “Service.”
How You Can Manage Your Information:
You have options regarding how you can manage your data and what you allow others to see about you.
You can choose to:
1. Update Your Account Information: You can update and edit your account information at any time.
2. Delete your account: you can delete your account information at any time. This feature is available from the drop down menu under your account login.
3. Use Nicknames or an Alias: If you want to post what you might consider sensitive or personal information, you can choose to use your alias or nickname when you click the “Post as Anonymous” option. It will hide your real name and profile picture.
Other users will only be able to see an anonymous icon next to your alias or nickname. You can also choose to use your alias to ask a private question online. This will allow you to feel safe and maintain your privacy while interacting authentically, freely, and openly with other members of our community.
4. Edit Your Data/Reviews: You are free to edit the “Reviews” you post or the “Content” you create or share on AposBook at any time.
5. Delete Your Data/Reviews: If you want to delete your “Content,” you can do so by manually removing your posts and comments at any point in time as long as you are still registered with us because you need to log in to do this.
Who Controls Your Information?
Whether you reside in the “European Union” (EU), “European Economic Area (EEA),” or Switzerland or outside of it, AposBook Inc. (“AposBook Inc.”) will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our “Service.”
As a resident in the United States, Canada, the EU, the EAA, or Switzerland, you have the right to:
• Restrict what data we process
• Object to our use of your data
• Ask for your data to be transferred to another organization
• File a complaint relating to your data
Notice for EU and EAA Residents:
Residents in the European Union” (EU), “European Economic Area (EEA),” or Switzerland and other regions have to follow slightly different regulations when filing a complaint. They have to report it to their local supervisory authority (EU Data Protection Authorities (DPAs) or Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner (FDPIC).
Children younger than the age of 15 may not use our services. If we discover or suspect that we have collected data from someone younger than 15 years of age, we will delete it immediately.
September 17, 2020