Once you log in, you can use our search tool to find all the natural solutions for any health condition. Plus, you can discuss, ask questions, and share your point of view about various topics.
We highly encourage you to write reviews and testimonials about any natural solution you have tried. Regardless of whether the solution was effective or not, we urge you to remain authentic and objective. Our ultimate aim is to help each other learn the truth about each solution.
You can also add content you may find interesting in the library center section.
Together, we can contribute to our community’s knowledge.
Healthy skin is the mirror of a young and healthy body. It should have a smooth texture and an even and consistent color. Healthy skin should also be hydrated, have no wrinkles or cracks, or show signs of redness.
As people get older, their skin can become thinner, more dried, and damaged. It can also start losing its vibrance and shine. While this is part of the aging process, environmental and genetic factors can also affect skin ...
- Eat meals regularly: Eating meals at regular times helps establish a routine. It also improves digestion and prevents toxins to accumulate in the body.
- Exercise regularly: Engage in physical activity for 30 minutes every day to restore balance to all the doshas. Sweating during exercise helps the body eliminate toxins that might damage the skin. It also increases circulation to the skin, which helps the skin nourish and repair itself.
- Sleep well: Maintain a regular sleep schedule and get ...
Ayurveda uses natural and herbal remedies to treat diseases. However, if you want to use Ayurvedic medicines, herbs, supplements to treat a particular condition, you should consider the following precautions:
- Consult your Ayurvedic practitioner before taking Ayurvedic products on your own. Let them know if you have diabetes or are taking medication that may affect your treatment plan. They should adjust it to avoid any harmful interactions with the medication you are taking.
Since Ayurvedic treatments are derived from natural herbs and plants, most treatments do not cause adverse events. However, if you take some Ayurvedic preparations or herbs, you may experience the following side effects.
- Some Ayurvedic products contain toxic amounts of heavy metals like lead, arsenic, or mercury, and they might cause heavy metal poisoning.
- Some Ayurvedic herbal formulations might cause headaches, nausea, gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea, rashes, or allergic reactions.