Once you log in, you can use our search tool to find all the natural solutions for any health condition. Plus, you can discuss, ask questions, and share your point of view about various topics.
We highly encourage you to write reviews and testimonials about any natural solution you have tried. Regardless of whether the solution was effective or not, we urge you to remain authentic and objective. Our ultimate aim is to help each other learn the truth about each solution.
You can also add content you may find interesting in the library center section.
Together, we can contribute to our community’s knowledge.
- Eat meals regularly: Eat at regular times to improve digestion and prevent the accumulation of toxins in the body, which improves sleep quality.
- Exercise regularly: Engage in physical activity for 30 minutes every day to restore balance to all the doshas. Exercise also decreases stress and regulates metabolism, which helps improve sleep quality and increases sleep duration.
- Sleep at the same time every night: Maintain a regular sleep schedule and get at least 7 hours of ...
Ayurveda uses natural and herbal remedies to treat diseases. However, if you want to use Ayurvedic medicines, herbs, supplements to treat a particular condition, you should consider the following precautions:
- Consult your Ayurvedic practitioner before taking Ayurvedic products on your own. Let them know if you have diabetes or are taking medication that may affect your treatment plan. They should adjust it to avoid any harmful interactions with the medication you are taking.
Since Ayurvedic treatments are derived from natural herbs and plants, most treatments do not cause adverse events. However, if you take some Ayurvedic preparations or herbs, you may experience the following side effects.
- Some Ayurvedic products contain toxic amounts of heavy metals like lead, arsenic, or mercury, and they might cause heavy metal poisoning.
- Some Ayurvedic herbal formulations might cause headaches, nausea, gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea, rashes, or allergic reactions.
Vinjamury, S. P., Vinjamury, M., Martirosian, C. D., & Miller, J. (2014). Ayurvedic therapy (Shirodhara) for Insomnia: A Case Series. Global Advances in Health and Medicine, 3(1), 75-80. doi:10.7453/gahmj.2012.086
Ayurveda For Insomnia
Please remain authentic and respectful. Aposbook does not endorse any comment and is not responsible for any wrong information provided by users.