Once you log in, you can use our search tool to find all the natural solutions for any health condition. Plus, you can discuss, ask questions, and share your point of view about various topics.
We highly encourage you to write reviews and testimonials about any natural solution you have tried. Regardless of whether the solution was effective or not, we urge you to remain authentic and objective. Our ultimate aim is to help each other learn the truth about each solution.
You can also add content you may find interesting in the library center section.
Together, we can contribute to our community’s knowledge.
Inflammation is the body’s response to protect itself from harmful stimuli and infections caused by any foreign invaders such as bacteria for example.
It is also a way in which the body signals for the immune system to heal and repair any damaged tissue because of an injury, disease, or illness. Accordingly, it increases the production of white blood cells, immune cells, and substances called cytokines so it can help fighting infection.
The Anti-inflammatory Diet food types for Inflammation:
The anti-inflammatory diet is quite important given its positive healing effects and contribution in decreasing various inflammation aspects. Below is a detailed explanation how the various food types incorporated in this diet can contribute and impact the healing process:
- Whole grains: these grains such as oats, quinoa, barley, bulgur, wild rice, amaranth, millets and whole-wheat are foods that contain the essential nutrients of the seed. Consumption of whole grains has shown to reduce ...
The Anti-inflammatory Diet program for Inflammation:
The anti-inflammatory diet can be adopted as a lifestyle that can always be maintained, as such there is no time restriction for this diet. Also, there is no single standard type of anti-inflammatory diet that people should follow, instead the diet should be customized based on the individual’s specific needs.
Below is a detailed list of the anti-inflammatory diet program showing how different food types can be consumed, along with the quantities for each:
The Anti-inflammatory Diet recommendations for Inflammation:
- Drink lot of water: aim for purified water. It helps in ingestion, absorption and transport of nutrients that have anti-inflammatory effects. It is also necessary for cell functions and tissues repair.
- Consume anti-inflammatory snacks: Always carry appropriate anti-inflammatory snacks when you are on the go so you can always have a good treat of healthy food if you get hungry.
- Consume whole grains: whole grains decrease the body’s insulin response, and can hence ...
Numerous research articles indicate that the anti-inflammatory diet can reduce many chronic diseases.
Besides inflammation, this diet is recommended for conditions such as allergies, arthritis, irritable bowel disease (IBD like Ulcerative colitis & Crohn’s disease), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and various skin conditions.
The anti-inflammatory diet relieves symptoms related to these conditions as they all have one factor in common: inflammation.
Hence, by following the anti-inflammatory diet properly, a person might decrease or even discontinue a ...
The Anti-inflammatory Diet precautions for Inflammation:
The risks associated with the anti-inflammatory diet are very limited, especially that this diet is based on consuming healthy food. There’s no current evidence also coming from any research about any potential risks that can be associated with this diet.
Nevertheless it’s important to note the following precautions:
- Avoid dairy if you have acne because it causes inflammation, especially if you have an allergy to lactose. This would make your acne symptoms get worst.