Once you log in, you can use our search tool to find all the natural solutions for any health condition. Plus, you can discuss, ask questions, and share your point of view about various topics.
We highly encourage you to write reviews and testimonials about any natural solution you have tried. Regardless of whether the solution was effective or not, we urge you to remain authentic and objective. Our ultimate aim is to help each other learn the truth about each solution.
You can also add content you may find interesting in the library center section.
Together, we can contribute to our community’s knowledge.
In this video, Dr. Eric Berg discusses all the causes leading to acne. Accordingly, he explains why following a keto diet is effective for treating this condition, and suggests taking specific vitamins along with the diet.
How to Get Rid of Acne Fast
0:00 Acne causes and how to get rid of acne fast
0:05 Food allergies
0:48 High androgens
1:56 Low vitamin A
3:05 Low zinc
3:28 High estrogen
4:03 How to get rid of acne fast
4:48 Aging spots and blemishes
Today we’re going to talk about the causes of acne and how to get rid of acne fast.
Different causes of acne.
1. Food allergies – If you are allergic to certain foods, that could create a reaction on the skin. The reaction could also be caused by chemical sensitivities or food intolerances.
What to do:
• Do intermittent fasting
• Try to eliminate the foods causing the reaction
2. High androgens – Androgens are male hormones. Excessive amounts of androgens in women could cause facial hair, hair loss, deeper voice, fatigue, and inflammation.
What to do:
• Healthy keto diet
• Lower stress
• Stinging nettle root
3. Low vitamin A — You could be missing a gallbladder or have a liver problem that’s causing the vitamin A deficiency. It could also be an issue of not having enough microbes to help you recycle bile and absorb vitamin A. Gastric bypass can also potentially cause a deficiency in vitamin A.
What to do:
• Take virgin cod liver oil (with purified bile salts if you don’t have a gallbladder)
4. Low zinc – A high carbohydrate diet could deplete zinc in the body. A zinc deficiency can cause dry skin, acne, and flakey skin.
What to do:
• Take zinc picolinate
5. High estrogen – This could be why during menopause or the menstrual cycle, some women get acne. Cystic acne may also be an estrogen dominance problem.
What to do:
• Take DIM
How to get rid of acne fast:
1. Healthy ketogenic diet
2. Intermittent fasting
3. Vitamin A
5. Lower stress
6. Cruciferous vegetables or DIM
If you have aging spots or blemishes, you could try mixing the water-soluble version of vitamin B3 (niacinamide) into either coconut oil or olive oil and rubbing it on the skin.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg’s Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://www.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
Thanks for watching! Try these tips if you’ve been wondering how to get rid of acne fast.